Our Foundation, the Branch of the Fildas Art Foundation based in Bucharest, Bvdl. Unirii, no. 15, block B3, ground floor and mezzanine, sector 4, Bank account: RO54 BTRL RONC RT02 4072 6301, Banca Transilvania is committed to respecting the privacy of users of our property site, galeriasenso.ro. The policy for the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data is based on the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which entered into force on 25 May 2018 and which creates consistent rules on the protection of personal data in the European Union. , as well as on the applicable national legislation. This general policy applies to the website you are on, galeriasenso.ro. administered by S.C. Galenus SRL. Although you may access its contents without providing any personal information, in some cases this information is required in order to provide you with the online services you request, according to the stated purposes, respectively, in order to register for online or e-mail services, transmission of commercial communications – newsletter, to carry out the correspondence.
Such information is processed in accordance with the provisions of the above-mentioned regulation and we would like to inform you about how it is used, as follows:
- the information collected for the purposes shown above refers to name, surname, e-mail address, telephone;
- for the transmission of commercial communications, the processing by the Branch of the Fildas Art Foundation of the Data consisting of name, surname and email address is done based on your consent given when subscribing to the newsletter and is done for the transmission of commercial communications regarding the offers, the promotions, the products and the services offered by the Branch of the Fildas Art Foundation;
- the information is disclosed to third parties only if this is absolutely necessary for the fulfillment of the purpose (s) identified above and only to the recipients mentioned, service providers or partners. Details about our suppliers or partners can be found by accessing this link. The Fildas Art Foundation branch will not disclose your personal data for use in marketing purposes by third party operators or external transfer outside the EU. Also, to improve your experience in using the site, technical data from sources such as search engines, indexing or social media are used.
- the collected data is physically hosted on a web server located in the EU, under the administration of Leaseweb Germany which meets the highest security standards accepted at the industry level.
- the collected information is stored until the end of the purpose for which it was collected but not more than 24 months from the last activity.
- in order to exercise your rights, namely: the right of access, the right to rectification, the right to delete data (the right to be forgotten), the right to withdraw your initial consent, the right to data portability, the right to restrict processing or the right to submit a complaint as a subject of data processing, please access this link or write to us either by e-mail at [email protected], or by mail to the following postal address: mun. Bucharest, Chitilei road no.60 , building 1-C30, floor 1, office 7, sector 1, postal code 012393. To find out more about your rights please access this link.
- The processing of messages by e-mail or via chat forms is done only for the purpose of correspondence with you. If the team responsible for handling incoming messages cannot answer your question, they will send your email to another internalized or outsourced service. You will be notified by email what this service is and that your request will be taken over by that service. If you have questions about the processing of your correspondence and personal data, you can include them in the message you send us.
- In order to provide remote electronic services, please also consult our conditions of use of these services by accessing this link.
- we also use social media channels to present our work, services and products. The use of the specific social media channel is highlighted on this site with buttons specific to each channel. For example, you can follow the presentations we upload to our YouTube page or follow the links on our site or associated with Facebook. Each social media channel has its own policy on how it processes your personal data when you access their sites. For example, if you choose to watch one of our videos on YouTube, you will be asked for explicit consent to accept YouTube cookies; if you look at our Facebook activities you will be asked for explicit consent to accept Facebook cookies; the same goes for other services. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the use of your Personal Data by those sites associated with the media channels mentioned above, you should carefully read the privacy policies before using them.
2. TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The design and content of this site belong exclusively to the FILDAS ART FOUNDATION BRANCH (FUNDATIA DE ARTA FILDAS – FILIALA) and are protected by intellectual property legislation.
The owner of the site www.galeriasenso.ro is a FILDAS ART FOUNDATION BRANCH, with the registered office in Bucharest, Calea Victoriei, no. 12C, bl. A, ground floor and 1st floor, sector 3, registered in the Register of associations and foundations kept at the District 4 Court, Bucharest, under no. 1 / 11.03.2014, having 32962194 as unique identification code (CUI).
The terms “site”, “this site” and “the site” used in this document refer to the site www.galeriasenso.ro.
User – any person who accesses the site www. galeriasenso.ro, for any reason.
By “content” we mean:
- all the information on the site that can be visited, viewed or accessed;
- the content of any e-mail sent to its users or clients by the FILDAS ART FOUNDATION BRANCH by electronic means and / or any other available means of communication;
- information related to the products, services and / or tariffs practiced by the FILDAS ART FOUNDATION BRANCH in a certain period.
Distance contract – any contract signed between the professional and the consumer within an organized distance sales or service delivery system, without the simultaneous physical presence of the professional and the consumer, with the exclusive use of one or more means of distance communication, up to and including when the contract is signed.
ACCEPTANCE OF “TERMS AND CONDITIONS”
Before viewing this site, please read the following details carefully. They establish the terms and conditions of your use of all materials that make up this site. Accessing the site and using its applications implies acceptance of all published Terms and Conditions.
FILDAS ART FOUNDATION BRANCH reserves the right to change the content of this site at any time. In this situation, FILDAS ART FOUNDATION BRANCH will notify users by displaying the changes on a page that will appear when accessing the site. The continued use of the site by the user is an affirmative response to accept the changes to this site.
The content, as defined, including but not limited to logos, stylized representations, commercial symbols, still images, dynamic images, text and / or multimedia content presented on the site, are the exclusive property of FILDAS ART FOUNDATION BRANCH that reserved all the rights obtained in this respect, directly or indirectly (through licenses for use and / or publication).
Users are not permitted to copy, distribute, publish, transfer to third parties, modify and / or alter otherwise, use, display, include any content in any context other than the original.
The information published on the site is information of general interest about www.galeriasenso.ro, the products sold, users’ opinions about the products as well as other information considered by the FILDAS ART FOUNDATION BRANCH as being of interest to users.
FILDAS ART FOUNDATION BRANCH reserves the right to complete and modify any information on this site.
FILDAS ART FOUNDATION BRANCH reserves the right to correct any omissions or display errors that may occur as a result of typing errors, lack of accuracy or errors of the software products, without prior notice. By default, the FILDAS ART FOUNDATION BRANCH does not assume responsibility for any price or availability errors. These errors do not oblige the FILDAS ART FOUNDATION BRANCH to take any action. The prices and availability of the products sold may undergo further changes, this being influenced by external factors.
Except for the opinions posted by users, the content of the site www.galeriasenso.ro – images, texts, graphics, symbols, WEB graphics, scripts, programs and other data – is the property of FILDAS ART FOUNDATION BRANCH and its suppliers and is protected by the copyright protection law. Therefore, the use for commercial purposes, without the consent of the FILDAS ART FOUNDATION BRANCH, of any of the elements listed above is punished according to the laws in force.
The site www.galeriasenso.ro may host links to other World Wide Web sites or other resources. The responsibility for these sites lies entirely with their owners. FILDAS ART FOUNDATION BRANCH does not assume responsibility for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by the information provided by the sites or resources to which these links refer.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
Part of the content of the site, respectively the texts, the descriptions of the works, their characteristics, their images and their symbols, is made available to us by authors or partners. For this reason, FILDAS ART FOUNDATION BRANCH does not assume responsibility for damages caused by errors, lack of accuracy or failure to update the information published or maintained on the site. The images presented on the site are an example, and the products actually delivered may be different compared to the existing images on the site in any way (color, accessories, appearance, etc.).
FILDAS ART FOUNDATION BRANCH does not assume responsibility for the content of comments posted by users regarding products sold, instead assumes the right to delete (remove) any content that violates the Terms and Conditions of this site or that is otherwise incompatible with the purpose of the site. However, FILDAS ART FOUNDATION BRANCH does not assume responsibility for the permanent monitoring of the entire content hosted on the site.
FILDAS ART FOUNDATION BRANCH does not guarantee the availability of all displayed products.
FILDAS ART FOUNDATION BRANCH is not responsible for printing or displaying errors in the prices, characteristics, images of the works displayed on the site.
FILDAS ART FOUNDATION BRANCH is not responsible for damages, costs, lawsuits, claims or expenses incurred as a result of users’ non-compliance with the “Terms and Conditions”.
FILDAS ART FOUNDATION BRANCH is not responsible for the damages created as a result of the fact that the site does not work, as well as for those resulting from the impossibility of accessing certain links displayed on the site.
PROCEDURE FOR SALE OF THE WORKS ON THE SITE
Each work purchased is accompanied by a certificate of authenticity and uniqueness, signed in original by the artist.
RETURN OF PRODUCTS
According to O.U.G. no. 34/2014 on consumer rights in contracts signed with professionals, as well as for amending and supplementing normative acts, the consumer has the right to notify in writing FILDAS ART FOUNDATION BRANCH withdrawal from the distance contract, without justifying the withdrawal decision and without bearing other costs, within 14 calendar days, calculated from the date of physical possession of the product / products.
As such, the consumer has the right to notify, in 14 calendar days from the physical possession of the ordered products, in writing, by an e-mail sent to the address [email protected] his decision to give up the ordered products.
You have the obligation to return the products to the following address within a maximum of 14 days from the date of communication of the withdrawal decision: Calea Victoriei 12C, Bucuresti, sector 3. The returned products will be accompanied by a copy of the invoice with which they were delivered and of the proof of payment.
All returned products must be received by the FILDAS ART FOUNDATION BRANCH in the same condition in which they were delivered to the Buyer. Otherwise, the Seller may refuse to receive the returned product and return it to the Buyer, withholding the amounts paid by the Seller.
FILDAS ART FOUNDATION – BRANCH will reimburse all amounts received as payment from the Buyer, except for delivery costs, within a maximum of 14 days from the date on which it received the Buyer’s written decision to withdraw from the contract. The seller may postpone the refund until the date of receipt of the products that were the subject of the sale.
If upon receipt of the products, the FILDAS ART FOUNDATION BRANCH finds that they have suffered damages, will inform the Buyer in writing about the refusal to receive the damaged product and will retransmit the Buyer’s product.
The cost generated by the return of the products will be paid by the customer.
The products to be returned must be intact and undamaged.
In accordance with Art. 16 of GEO no. 34/2014, the Seller reserves the right not to accept the return of products that, by their nature, cannot be returned or that can degrade or deteriorate quickly.
REQUESTS AND COMPLAINTS
For any requests and / or complaints related to the methods of payment, delivery, order implementation and any other information you can contact the following contact details: e-mail address: [email protected]; telephone: 0756 148 862, 0756 149 069, 0743 004 199.
Any attempt to access the personal data of another user, to modify the content of the site www.galeriasenso.ro or to affect the operation of the server that hosts the site www.galeriasenso.ro will be considered an attempt to defraud the site www.galeriasenso.ro and may result in the initiation of criminal proceedings against the perpetrator or perpetrators of these acts.
Any misunderstandings arising out of or in connection with this contract will be solved amicably. Otherwise, the dispute will be resolved by the competent courts.
4. Your rights
Exercise rights section
We inform you that you have the following rights regarding the Data in the relationship between you and our company:
- The right of access – meaning the right to request confirmation that the Data is processed or not, and if so, you can request access to it, as well as certain information about it. At your request, you will also receive a copy of the Data;
- The right to rectification – meaning the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate data, as well as the completion of data that are incomplete, including by providing us with additional information from you;
- The right to erasure of data (“Right to be forgotten”) – meaning that in situations expressly regulated by law (especially if you withdraw your consent or if it is found that the data has been processed illegally), you have the right to obtain from the Company the deletion of the Data concerning you;
- The right to withdraw consent – meaning the right to withdraw, at any time, your consent for data processing;
- The right to data portability – meaning the right to receive the Data you have provided in a structured format, which can be read automatically and the right to request that the Data be transmitted to another operator of your choice;
- The right to restrict the processing – meaning the right to obtain from the Company the restriction of the processing of Data in certain situations expressly regulated by law (especially if you dispute the accuracy of the Data or if the processing is illegal, but you oppose the deletion of Data). In these situations, except for storage, the Data will no longer be processed.
- The right to file a complaint – meaning your right to file a complaint regarding the way Data is processed. The complaint is submitted to the the National Supervisory Authorityfor Personal Data Processing.
- The right to object – meaning your right to object to the processing of data in certain cases, including the creation of profiles (direct marketing, scientific research, history or statistics, the legitimate interest of the operator, public interest or resulting from the exercise of public authority with which the operator is invested).
To exercise the rights listed above, please access the EXERCISE OF RIGHTS link. Accessing the link will lead you to the inserted Application form. After completing your application on the dedicated form, please access the SEND REQUEST button, which is included in the form.
Your request will be automatically directed to the Personal Data Protection Officer who will respond to your request in accordance with the law.
REQUESTS FOR EXERCISE OF RIGHTSTo exercise the rights listed above, please send an email to [email protected]
5. Authorized persons